Press

Tuesday 19 January 2016

MR. BLANC WILL SEE YOU NOW







Hey guys, I have decided that my main blogging day will be a Sunday but as this product was a 2 week supply I needed to let it run over to the Monday in order to finish to complete course and give you guys my final verdict! 
The product I'm going to give a little review on today is 
Mr. Blanc teeth whitening strips

First I know the before pictures make it look like I've heavily edited the after pictures. I haven't. I couldn't get a photo of my teeth before which gave a true reflection on how discoloured they actually were These pictures show the true colours of before and after the whitening strips worked their magic so please forgive me for it looking like I've cheat edited it. I promise I didn't! 

Price
Professional teeth whitening ranges from lots to hella lots and because of that many people just use whitening tooth pastes which, in my experience, don't work. This 2 week supply only cost £25 from Boots! Now, I am as cheap as they come when it comes to spending money and I was blown away at that price. Especially now seeing the results, I will definitely be buying myself to more to top it up every now and then. 

Packaging
The cute minimalist packaging of Mr. Blanc really caught my eye. The plain black with the bold white writing really stood out and then the cool blue to add a bit of colour, I feel, really worked together. I know some people don't review the packaging of the product because of the whole 'don't judge a book by it's cover' but we know we all do, and I think that's 100% OK otherwise there'd be no need for it. It's made to catch our eyes and make us want it even if it's just to put a picture of it on Instagram (which I totally did when I got my Mr. Blanc). On the sides of the box it has their social media usernames and their slogan 
'Smile. It looks good on you!'
Which again just stands out and is cool. The instructions are on the back and simple to follow in a step by step with pictures. It has a checklist of safety bits and bobs which people want to read with teeth whitening (like how it's enamel safe, and non peroxide etc) 

Product
The product, as you can see, works. I love Mr. Blanc. The strips are like gel covered stickers (On the picture I took, I don't know why there's fluffy bits on it, the surface was clean and the strips were fresh). You dry your teeth with a towel, stick the strips on, wait 30 minutes, take the strips off and then it says 'rinse the gel away' but I brushed my teeth with my toothbrush and it worked too! I even missed some days because of not being at home and being a bit lazy, but it still worked. I wouldn't advise doing this because it probably does work better if you do it every day for 14 days. The minty taste isn't too potent and the gel isn't overly slimy or sticky. The strips are super thin and fold perfectly around your teeth so you forget you have them on. I would say to set a timer for the 30 minutes because I do literally forget I have them on.

I would recommend Mr. Blanc to anyone looking for cheap, effective teeth whitening. I have crooked, calcium spotted teeth, and have never smiled to show them off, never wanted to show people them and gone out of my way to hide them since I got my braces off at 14. Now everyone's sick of hearing about them and how happy I am!

Smile guys, It looks good on you!


No comments:

Post a Comment